About

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Elephantine Island

Many whole books have been written by many experts on elephants and their problems, and I will try to cover up the problem and possible solutions in just a few thousand words, so I hope that readers will forgive my rather broad brush strokes.

I should point out that I am not a zoologist, I also do not hold qualifications related to the subject, but I have spent countless hours over the last twenty-eight years of studying elephants in both the field and works written by various experts. I will not apologize when I say that I also have to hunt them and shot them and taken part in game capture operations for the purpose of collaring and transfer them either. Here, therefore, this view of human problems and possible solutions.

Elephantine Island
Elephantine Island
Elephantine Island
Elephantine Island
Elephantine Island

0 comments:

Post a Comment